New Pop, Jazz, and Show Choir Techniques
• Now you can be a more effective choral director by learning new techniques for Pop, Jazz, and Show Choirs. This new book contains hundreds of ideas, concepts, techniques, musical examples, recorded tracks, references, and bibliographic entries. There is no other Pop, Jazz, and Show Choir techniques book as comprehensive as the new Popular Choral Handbook by Dr. Scott Fredrickson.
Here Is What You Get:
• 319 Pages
• 300 References and Cites
• 173 Musical Examples
• 2 CDs
• 83 Recorded Tracks
• 504 Bibliographic Entries
Here Is What Others Are Saying:
"This is an unbelievable resource book. All of the problems I had last year with my choirs could have been addressed just by an initial perusal of this text. I will have this book on my desk."
• Dan Wulf - Watertown, Mass.
"Finally a 'how to' book that makes sense. This is probably the first 'techniques' book that actually shows specific techniques."
• Tom Horan - Amesbury, Mass.
"This book is a marvelous resource for any choral director who is striving for excellence. The amount of information presented is staggering, It is thorough and concise, well organized with an excellent table of contents."
• George Vallatini - Needham, Mass.